SO…today it will have been 2 weeks since I last posted a W.I.P.
I have no pictures to share, but here's the list of what I've been up to…
- cleaning the basement to get ready for my 1st mixed media class
- cleaning the house to get ready for Christmas decorating
- decorating for Christmas
- holding my first class (11/22) with a bunch of great ladies
- grocery shopping/trip planning
- more laundry
- more decorating…the tree took almost a week to finish!
- decorating the outside for Christmas
- dinner with friends for an early Thanksgiving celebration
- shopping for the "real" Thanksgiving
- more laundry
- packing for a trip starting next week
- searching for the perfect backpack/wheelie bag for The Magpie
- prepping for Thanksgiving at parent's place…
And, really, that's just a peek at what I've been up to! Throw in the day-to-day routine & there hasn't been a minute to get creative!! I hope to squeeze in a project or two before we leave for vacation - if it does, I will post a pic or two!
But in the spirit of things…I am thankful for my family, especially my wonderful, loving hubby & bright, snuggly Magpie. I am thankful for our two kooky, sweet doggies that drive us nuts, but are always there to greet us with a wag when we come home! I am thankful for my parents who gave me life & continue to support me in my life's endeavors! I am uber thankful for my sister, who is my besets friend in the whole wide world & don't know how I would get through a day without our 5am texts! I am thankful for all my other friends & family who make my life complete! And lastly, I am thankful for the discovery of my inner-artist that allows me to share, release & grow as a person.
Hug someone close today!